You have made a great decision to download my life and business growth kit and get on the road to your own true freedom. You have so many resources available to you, and they’re all on this page.
Listen now to my LIFT audio program that will guide you to have a real deal serious Eyes Wide Open business. In this audio program, I cover:
* What you really need in your business when it comes to having the right Legal, Insurance, Financial and Tax (LIFT) systems (and what you really don’t need);
* The questions you aren’t asking right now (but you would be if you knew what they were) about setting your business up the right way;
* How having a solid LIFT Foundation in your business is necessary for you to reach your financial goals for your business (no more worrying about money when you’ve got LIFT in your business).
Click here to download my Personal Brand and Relationship Protection Agreement that you must have everyone who ever works with you or does business with you sign. Just how important is this agreement? Listen here to find out.
For an even more comprehensive agreement to use with Independent Contractors and others who perform services for you and your Company, consider the complete LIFT Foundation System & Toolkit, which includes everything you need to know about legal, insurance, financial and tax for your business plus 16 pre-drafted business legal agreements and 16 strategy implementation maps and over $3,000 worth of professional services, so you can Get it Done, Get it Reviewed and Get it Right. Check out this essential Kit for every entrepreneurial business at: www.MyLIFTFoundation.com/LIFT
Listen to the three Eyes Wide Open interviews in which I interview role models in the entrepreneurial community and we go deep behind the scenes into the real business of their business. On these interviews, we talk about what ladies don’t generally talk about in business, but we have to know about so we don’t get blind-sided!
- Amy Applebaum – Go behind the scenes as Alexis talks with Amy Applebaum about how Amy went from massive, debilitating depression after she lost her job into owning a million dollar plus vending business and then nearly lost it all again when she was doing business with her eyes closed. See how a slight shift in perception awakened Amy and can awaken you too to what’s right in front of you.
- Kendall Summerhawk – Listen in as Alexis talks with Kendall Summerhawk, a woman we all know is serious about her business, and how she was blind-sided by a lawsuit against her from a team member she trusted and what she and you can learn from her experience. This call could save you a huge amount of pain and heartache from a situation any of us could so easily find ourselves. Lawsuits are one of the most insidious and costly threats to your company and it’s far easier than you think to find yourself in one. This call will be an eye-opener for you in so many ways. Listen in.
- Sheri McConnell – Sheri McConnell goes deep with Alexis and shares her eye-opening experience with collections. Listen in and hear a fresh perspective on what handling accounts receivable in the wrong way may mean for your business. Hint: delinquent accounts have a serious impact on not just your financial state, but your emotional state as well. Sheri and Alexis also discuss whether it’s better to hire employees or entrepreneurs and look at the consequences of hiring friends and neighbors. When you try to be everyone’s friend, it can be a drain on your company, but how do you maintain the balance of friendliness and professionalism with your eyes wide open? Listen in now!
And there’s MORE!
Download my eye-opening LIFT Manifesto which takes you behind the scenes into the things people simply aren’t talking about in business – but everyone knows is going on. Inside, you’ll discover 3 simple steps to wake up and start seeing what’s really going on & how to make the right choices. Click here to download your copy of the LIFT Manifesto now!
Plus, you will want to listen to each and every one of these behind the scenes grow your life audio programs. You may even want to download and burn them onto a CD so you can listen over and over again. They will give you a whole new perspective on how to live life and do business on your terms. You want to know what I really think, believe and do in my own life and business? These audios go deep and hold nothing back.
Life and Business on Your Terms Audios:
1 – What Does It Really Mean To Play A Bigger Game
Play a Bigger Game Audio – 1
How do you discover who you really are and get beyond the patterns and conditioning that are reality for most of us?
2 – Every Thing You Need is Right In Front Of You
Play A Bigger Game Audio 2
Do you know the difference between being self-centered and being selfish? How can you see your challenges as opportunities? Could you embrace your deviant behaviors to follow your true dreams? I’ll talk about being afraid and doing it anyway.
3 – You Can Create The Life You Want
Play A Bigger Game Audio 3
Is there something you really want but are afraid to tell someone for fear of shame or because it seems out of reach? Have you wanted something but because of your conditioning you decided you were fine without it? You’re holding yourself back. I will divulge my secret dreams and how I’ve stepped into the fear.
4 – What to Do When People Don’t Like What You’re Doing
Play A Bigger Game Audio 4
When you’re living life on your terms, there will be people who don’t like it. When can this negative reaction be a positive sign for your business and your life?
5 – How To Not React To Drama
Play A Bigger Game Audio 5
Nobody likes drama, yet we are all drawn to it. Why are we attracted to it and how can we break that cycle so we can really play a bigger game? Listen as I discuss the process of letting go of the drama in your personal and professional life. I also talk about what to do when you are too tired to play a bigger game.
6 – Facing The Challenges Required to Play A Bigger Game
Play A Bigger Game Audio 6
It’s not always easy to play a bigger game. I’ll discuss my personal challenges and how important it is to say everything out of truth instead of fear. I discuss why it’s important to discover your gifts to maximize your power and effect on the world, as well as how to listen to your gut to make decisions so there is no doubt in your mind that you’re playing your game on your terms.
7 – Creating a Sense of Peace and Happiness in Your Life
Play A Bigger Game Audio 7
I just returned from Burning Man where I spent the week trying to be as authentic to myself as possible. But first, I had to deal with my RV breaking down on the way there. Listen as I discuss everything I learned and experienced during my trip including how to stay centered, how to use your addiction as a benefit and a reward, and how to find your true, authentic self.
8 – A Look At The Inside Of My Business
Play A Bigger Game Audio 8
I’m helping you not judge your insides by someone else’s outsides by showing you what it’s like behind the scenes of my life. Listen as I discuss my family, Burning Man, religion, and love among other things. I discuss my biggest personal roadblocks and how I’ve started to face and accept them.
9 – Playing a Bigger Game With Special Guest Gary Vaynerchuk
Play A Bigger Game Audio 9
Gary discusses how he played a bigger game to grow his wine business to a 50 million dollar company at the age of 22. He discusses how confidence can set you up for success and how everyone, even you, can develop a global brand.
10 – Living Your Deeper Purpose (A Preview Of 2010)
Play A Bigger Game Audio 10
Not living my deeper purpose created a hole in my life. I feel like I have finally begun filling that hole by creating awareness in my every day life and creating transparency. I’ve discovered the secret to living my deeper purpose was right in front of me, and it is right in front of you. Listen as I discuss my journey to operate with my eyes wide open and live a truly transparent, fulfilling life.