When I was putting together the resources for those of you participating in Pink Candy, I thought long and hard about what would be the very best, most meaningful items I could give you.
I knew you were are going to need some really great tools that you could use right away in your business.
So I’m giving you three things you will need now that you are taking your business and your life seriously:
- My LIFT audio program that will guide you to have a real deal serious Eyes Wide Open business. In this audio program, I cover:
- A copy of her proprietary Independent Contractor Agreement that is far more protective of you and your business than anything you are using right now.
- Three Eyes Wide Open interviews in which I interview role models in the entrepreneurial community and we go deep behind the scenes into the real business of their business. On these interviews, we talk about what ladies don’t generally talk about in business, but we have to know about so we don’t get blind-sided!
* What you really need in your business when it comes to having the right Legal, Insurance, Financial and Tax (LIFT) systems (and what you really don’t need);
* The questions you aren’t asking right now (but you would be if you knew what they were) about setting your business up the right way;
* How having a solid LIFT Foundation in your business is necessary for you to reach your financial goals for your business (no more worrying about money when you’ve got LIFT in your business).
The total value of all of these resources is more than $500 (the agreement alone would run you at least $500 to have written up and I can almost guarantee your lawyer wouldn’t make it as airtight and protective of you as this agreement).
You’ll also receive my Eyes Wide Open Weekly Newsletter and and receive access to my Life and Business Growth Kit. This kit contains my eye-opening LIFT manifesto and 10 behind-the-scenes audios that will help you start living your life and growing your business on your terms.
Any questions? Simply email [email protected]