This week’s “Have it All Mom” is Alison Lewis, a mother of three and owner of the food consulting company, Ingredients, Inc.
In this business, Alison focuses on recipe development for food magazines, food companies and public relations firms.
She is also a television cook and runs a daily food blog featuring family-friendly and healthy recipes that everyone can enjoy.
Yet while her business brings in a healthy $50,000 a year, it also provides “health and happiness for my immediate friends and family” and “financial freedom and success for my business,” according to Alison.
And Alison’s best tip for other moms that want to have it all? “Organization, great time management and a passion for your business and your family”
I couldn’t agree more! Congratulations Alison for the massive success you’ve experienced doing what you love.
For the full responses to Alison’s questions, please continue reading below.
1 Your Full Name: Alison Lewis
2. Please Describe Your Business or Businesses:
Ingredients, Inc. This is my 6 year old business which is a Food Consulting company which focuses on Recipe Development for food magazines, food companies and public relations firms. I also am a Television Cook and write a daily food blog http://www.ingredientsinc.net featuring family-friendly, healthy recipes. I am the writer, recipe developer, photographer, food and prop stylist for the blog.
3. What Are the Gross Revenues From All Your Businesses ?
$50,000 and growing.
4. Number of Kids and Their Ages?
3 children- 8, 10, 11 boy, girl, boy
5. When Did You Start Your Business(es)?
6 years ago
6. What Does Having It All Mean to You?
a) Health and happiness for my immediate family and friends
b) Financial freedom and success for my business
7. What Kind of Support Do You Have At Home? A helpful husband
8. What Kind of Support Do You Have At the Office? Occasional help with recipe testing and food styling
9. What is your #1 tip for other moms who want to have it all, but can’t figure out how to do it?
Organization, great time management and a passion for your business and your family.
I can attest to Alison’s recipes and her work as a mom. She is INCREDIBLE!!!! And, I am incredibly lucky!