We talk a lot about the new paradigm. But, what is it really?
Because it’s emerging as we speak, we don’t know fully. Here is what I think I know about it:
- Truth-telling more deeply than you ever have before is a key component. And we have to learn to do this because it sure wasn’t modeled by our parents or teachers.
- Living into the both/and and learning how to hold two opposing points of view within your awareness.
- It’s beyond competition. I hear a lot of folks talk about new paradigm and then see these same folks allow competition to keep them from supporting the dreams of others.
- It’s about collaboration and community. Our evolution depends on it. My friend Amber has created a piece I hope to share with you soon about the Great Radiation when flowers exploded onto our planet during an evolutionary period much like this one 130mm years ago. We are the flowers now and when I share the piece with you, you will understand that we have to learn how to come together in symbiotic relationships for the new paradigm to emerge.
- It’s about shifting from a what’s in it for me mentality to how can we meet our needs together?
- It’s about letting go, getting sustainable, circulating the abundant resources and sharing the wealth.
- It’s about loving people not for what they can give you, but because of who you are.
- It’s about open-hearted, transparent, loving, non-violent communication even when it hurts.
- It’s being the calm in the midst of the chaos and saying “yes, thank you, more please” to everything that shows up.
And a lot of it is about modeling right action. Because we need to feel it to know it. We hosted a call this week that I think might shed some more insight. You can listen to it on our website for Eden Unplugged.
On that call, we share the details of our radical event for evolutionaries and we show you what it’s like to be behind the scenes in an evolutionary, new paradigm business.
What else is the new paradigm to you?